Glee Hospitality are looking for an Executive Chef for a Somerset Hotel based in KSA. This person shall oversee the operation of 3 restaurant outlet in terms of product quality (choice of products, ingredients, etc.) and plating (presentation) while maintaining high standard of production and optimized cost. Coordinates activities of and directs indoctrination and training of Chefs; Cooks and other kitchen workers engaged in preparing and cooking foods. Ensure an efficient and profitable food service of the Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the supervision and coordination of activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Observes workers and work procedures to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Evaluates and solves procedural problems to ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Inspects supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
• Determines production schedules and worker-time requirements to ensure timely delivery of services.
• Estimates amounts and costs and requisitions supplies and equipment to ensure efficient operation.
• Records production and operational data on specified forms.
• Monitors sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
• Instruct all staff in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
• To ensure all menus are constantly updated, paying special attention to seasonal availability.
• To handle all manpower requirements with regards to hiring and recruitment.
Education: Masters in culinary art’s
Experience Required: Minimum of ten years experience required in the same post.